This 2BR/1BA home is not only pet-friendly, it is located in north Knoxville...a diverse neighborhood of tree-lined streets and sidewalks. This home is within walking distance of Wild Love Bakehouse (recently named the #1 bakery in the United States!), Central Flats & Taps, Pizzereia Nora, Hops & Hollers as well as Knoxville's oldest, continuously operating restaurant: The Rankin Restaurant recently recognized as having the best breakfast biscuits in the state! Specifics of this home include:
* Only $825/month
* Just 5-6 minutes north of downtown & UT's main campus
* Wonderful covered porch complete with swing
* Optional washer & dryer in separate laundry room
* High efficiency central heat & air
* Updated kitchen with great storage, pantry closet and dishwasher
* Gleaming hardwood floors in living room
* New carpet in bedrooms
* Adorable bath
* Mini-blinds provided
* Fenced yard
At only $825 with just a 2-year lease, this combination of efficiency and convenience won't last long, e-mail today with questions or to schedule a viewing. To complete a free & quick application, please click here.
Preference is given to those desiring a multiple year lease.